Rey, our stalwart AMO Community Mobilizer, has managed to rope me into this– so here goes.
- I won the sixth grade spelling bee and was carried on the shoulders of my classmates. It’s all been downhill since then.
- I got the PM job at Yahoo! Answers because I was the #1 user on the site during our internal alpha, and my management (wisely) figured that my hobby would better serve them if it was my official job.
- My father, brother, and sister-in-law are all doctors. I was also pre-med in undergrad but after a couple crappy years of mediocre grades, I realized it wasn’t in the cards for me.
- My first computer was an Atari 400, and I secretly wanted a Coleco Adam. Fortunately my parents, in a surprising bit of technological savvy, decided to get me an Apple IIc instead.
- I live the life I wanted when I was 12 years old. I live in a futuristic house, married to a person much cooler than I am, have pets, and play lots of video games.
- My wife attended Cranbrook Academy of Art in Bloomfield Hills, MI. I tagged along and worked at Ford for 2 years. I love cars, but hated working in the auto industry.
- If I wasn’t doing product management right now, I think I’d like being a general contractor. I like making things better.
And Rey, I’m your Boss In Name Only. Nobody tells Rey Bango what to do. Nobody.
1. Dave Dash (for commenting first)